Thanks to Central Penn College for a Successful First Travel Conference & Fair!
Saturday, Feb. 25, 2017
Central Penn College Convention Center
600 Valley Rd., Summerdale, PA
LUNCHEON PRESENTATIONS FROM DIPLOMATIC OFFICIALS OF BOTH COUNTRIES!
Representing the Consulate of Mexico: Carlos E. Torres-Corona
- Christine Frazier – AAA — 2017 Travel Hot Spots
- Chuck Sawicki –Road Scholar — Educational and Adventure Travel
- Dr. Casey Pinto –Pinnacle Health -Travel & Health
- Iris Franklin –– Youth For Understanding – Study Abroad and Youth Service Travel
- Rick Dunlap – Hershey Harrisburg Regional Visitors Bureau — Staycations and Travel Closer to Home
EXPERT SPEAKERS PROVIDED LATEST INFO ON:
STUDY ABROAD FOR HIGH SCHOOL AND COLLEGE STUDENTS
SECURITY AND TRAVEL
TRENDS IN INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL
HOT TRAVEL SPOTS IN THE U.S.
STAYCATIONS — WHERE TO VISIT FOR WEEKEND GETAWAYS CLOSE TO HOME
Thanks to all participants and sponsors!
|Travel Fair Participants|
AMBASSADOR LEVEL SPONSORSHIP — $1000
- Opportunity to assist with organizing conference, selecting themes and speakers for panel discussions at the 2017 Travel Conference and Fair
- Invitation to speak at Travel Conference and present information promoting company or organization at conference opening
- Promotion throughout the year on World Affairs Council of Harrisburg’s website under Travel page with link to company/organization’s website
- Invitation to display materials at upcoming Great Decisions discussions held from February through May at Fredricksen Library
- Prominent placement of company display at Travel Fair
- Prominent display of company/organization banner
- Promotion of sponsorship in all online and written materials
- One free membership in World Affairs Council of Harrisburg
EXHIBITOR DISPLAYS – $100
- Invitation to have display at Travel Fair
- Opportunity to suggest speakers for Travel Conference
- Promotion as vendor in online and written materials
- Free lunch and participation in Travel Fair
For information: email email@example.com .
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 717 221 1627 for additional information.