Corporate and Organizational Membership Levels and Benefits
Members at all levels receive:
- Advanced notice and preferred registration at Council programs and events.
- Invitations to special “members only” events.
- Special access to high-level experts and speakers through WACH and other WACA members.
- Discounts to all Council events and those of partnering organizations.
- The opportunity to sponsor/host Council events.
$5,000 – Sustaining Institution
- 5 Associate Memberships, which include admission at the discounted member rate to all World Affairs Council events
- 2 Free Events for 2 associates
- Seat on President Advisory Committee or WACH board
- Prominent Front Page Ad on Website (with hyperlink to corporate website)
- Acknowledgement of the sponsorship on the Website and in a newsletter (over 2000 subscribers) Workshops – ex. Global Citizenship, Cultural Sensitivity
- Sponsorship Mention in Annual Global Report
- Visual promotion at the events and event materials
$2,000 – Enhancing Institution
- 4 Associate Memberships
- 1 Free Event for Two Associates
- Prominent Ad on Website (corporate sponsors’ page)
- Acknowledgement of the event’s sponsorship on the Website and in a newsletter (over 2000 subscribers).
- Promotion at Events
$1,000 Supporting Institution
- 2 Associate Memberships
- Acknowledgement of the event/organization sponsorship on the WACH website.
- Promotion at the sponsored Event(s)
$500 Level – Endorsing Institution
- 1 Associate Membership
- Acknowledgement on Website
- Promotion at the Sponsored Event
For more information, contact Joyce Davis at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call our offices in Temple University Harrisburg at 717 221 1627.
Thanks to Corporate SUPPORTERS: