What is the World Affairs Council of Harrisburg? CLICK HERE to Watch this video produced by our Summer Interns!
Membership in The World Affairs Council of Harrisburg brings many benefits:
— Free Admission into Great Decisions discussions, Hot Topics Teas and many events
— Preference for Council-sponsored International Travel at Reduced Rates
— Welcome at World Affairs Council events throughout the country
Individual Membership Opportunities:
Free admission to all Council event. Plus, private receptions with speakers, dignitaries and guests of the World Affairs Council of Harrisburg and preferential status in Council travel, events and seating. Invitation to participate in national events of The World Affairs Councils of America. Plus these additional benefits:
- Free admission for family to all WACH events for one year
- First invitations to National Council Leadership Tours throughout the world
- Two free ads in the Online Journal of International Thought
- Preferential seating at WACH events
- Invitation to introduce keynote speakers, including prominent diplomats, journalists, authors and world figures at WACH events
Diplomatic Circle: $500
- Membership for family
- Preference for participation in Council sponsored travel
- One free ad in Online Journal of International Thought
- 2 Free admissions to WACH conferences
- Preferred seating at WACH events
Family Membership – $75
— Free admission to Great Decisions/Hot Topics Teas for all family members
— Discounted tickets on all WACH events
Individual Membership – $60
— Free admission to Great Decisions/Hot Topics Teas for one person
–Discounted tickets on all WACH events
Young Professionals (Under 30) – $30
— Same as individual membership
Secondary School Teachers – $25
University, High School & Middle School Students are invited to join at the Associate level free of charge.
Sustaining Institutions and Corporate Memberships:
We are actively seeking the support of area businesses and corporations to help connect our region to the world! Sustaining Institutions are documented as helping to establish the Council in our region.
For more information on becoming a Sustaining Institution of the World Affairs Council of Harrisburg, contact Joyce M. Davis at email@example.com or at 717 712 4238.
Or Send a Check to:
The World Affairs Council of Harrisburg
Temple University Harrisburg
Walnut St. & N. 4th St.
234 Strawberry Square
Harrisburg, PA 17101
Please include the following:
Family members (if applicable)
For a renewal, simply pay for the next year’s membership by check mailed to WACH or through one of the PayPal buttons above.
If you have any questions, please contact us either through the form below or directly.
Phone: (717) 221-1627